Flowmon DDoS Defender provides AI-based detection and automated incident response based on predefined scenarios to save effort and time. It uses flow data and a combination of infrastructure and/or third-party mitigation to equip ISPs with DDoS protection that scales easily and maximizes prior infrastructure investments.
Flowmon DDoS Defender. Are you ready to go offline?
Unavailability of a critical customer application or a crash of the internal system as a consequence of a DDoS attack can cause financial loss, reputation damage or security risks. Are you ready for DDoS?
Flowmon DDoS Defender is a scalable anti-DDoS solution. It leverages statistics from routers or dedicated network probes with an advanced network traffic analysis for real-time detection of volumetric attacks led against HTTP/HTTPS applications and systems. It provides the state of the art detection of DDoS, a deep understanding of attack characteristics and a full-range of methods for successful attack mitigation.
Key features and benefits
- Scaling with business
- Scaling easily with business requirements, saving costs by using less resources on response.
- Automated response
- Fully automated, but always under control, or manual and supervised.
- Less operational workload
- Detection based on machine learning means less tuning of manual detections.
- MSP ready
- Fully multitenant, with enabled whitelabeling, ready to use to provide professional services.
- Low rate of false positives
- Adaptive baselines and thresholds combined with the unique capability to learn from past false positives results in a small number of false positives altogether.
- Native integrations with top mitigation vendors means you can choose what you prefer and we’ll always be supportive of your decision.
- Early threat alerting
- 10 second detection thanks to stream data processing.